We accept Visa, Master Card, Delta, American Express, Diners and Switch credit/debit cards
Natasha Collis’s is headquarters in Ibiza, Spain, all our transactions are in Euro. Our pricing includes IVA (sales tax) at the prevailing rate of 21%. Orders delivered outside the EU will have this deducted but you may be required to pay import tax and/or local sales tax at your country of destination.
We will charge you in Euros.
Due to security reasons, the Natasha Collis Website does not offer a telephone/fax ordering system.
Yes you will need to set up an account on our website in order to place an order. Setting up an account is easy and you can do this while placing your order.
After you place your order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that your order has been received.
Please contact us wiithin 24 hours of placing the order if you wish to cancel it.
Yes we do offer a gift-wrapping option. You will be able to select the gift option at checkout. The parcel must include an invoice but this will be placed outside the gift packaging
Yes, you will be given the opportunity to create a personalized message at checkout. The message, enclosed in a white envelope, will arrive with your gift package. The package will not have any other additional form identifying you as the giver. For this reason, we encourage you to at least enter your name on the gift message.
Yes we offer an ibiza same day delivery service. This service operates Monday through Saturday. Orders must be received by 1pm (Monday – Saturday) in order to receive same day delivery. Once the order has been successfully received and processed we will call you to arrange a delivery time suitable to you. Please note that if you require your items at a specific time, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not include Bank Holidays.
Unsuitable items may be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of our dispatch date (7 days for sale items). Before you return the product you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving an item. The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all the original packaging.
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receipt. In order to do so:
1. You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract. Please email email@example.com.
2. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at Natasha Collis Carrer de Missa 5, Sant Miquel, 07815, Ibiza, Spain, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
3. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
4. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
5. We will refund the full value of your order, including any shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 14 working days after receipt as described above.
Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to items that have been specifically manufactured to order on behalf of a client. In these cases, bespoke items are not returnable.
Refunds are processed on the day they are received and take 3-5 days to show in your account. This is of course subject to the refunds policy. All incurred duties and taxes will need to be claimed back through FedEx. Natasha Collis Website is not responsible for the refund of international customs duties and sales taxes. If you need help with claiming with FedEx please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event that you have received the incorrect item or a faulty item, you should immediately contact customer service via email at email@example.com we will respond within 48hrs, Monday to Friday 10am – 8pm
We repair the damaged item at our headquarters in Ibiza. You may either bring your item to the shop in Ibiza, or send it to our Ibiza address:
Natasha Collis Shop & Studio
Can Josepet Carrer de Missa 5
Sant Miquel 07815